Skip to product information
1 of 1

Guerlain Double R ( Renew & Repair) Serum 50ML

Regular price LE 3,250.00 EGP
Regular price Sale price LE 3,250.00 EGP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Unleash the power of Double R Serum for renewed, lifted skin.


WHAT IT IS: Take a playful approach to skincare with Double R (Renew & Repair) Advanced Serum. This serum is like a double dose of goodness for your skin, with two exclusive technologies that renew and lift in just one step. Say goodbye to dullness and pores, and hello to tighter, smoother skin. Made with 96% naturally-derived ingredients¹ to keep your skin healthy and happy. ¹Calculated according to the international ISO standard 16128, water included. The remaining 4% ensures the formula stays effective and feels oh-so-good on your skin.


HOW TO APPLY: Get your glow on with Guerlain's Double R Renew & Repair Serum! Apply it in the morning or at night, after using the Advanced Youth Watery Oil. And for flawless skin, try out the steps used by Guerlain Spa facialists.



  • Reduces the appearance of pores.
  • Smoother skin.
  • Firmer skin.