THE ORDINARY AHA 30% +BHA 2% PEELING SOLUTION
An advanced-level exfoliating peel.
WHAT IT IS: Peeling Solution with AHA 30% + BHA 2% exfoliates multiple layers of skin for a brighter, more even appearance. This at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation by utilizing alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a researched Tasmanian pepper berry derivative, which reduces the irritation associated with acid use. A crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection round out the formula.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use once or twice a week, preferably in the evening, on clean, dry skin. Do not apply to wet skin.
- Using your fingertips, apply evenly across your face and neck. Use with caution on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid contact with the eye contour and contact with the eyes during application and rinse off.
- Leave it on for no more than 10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- The product's contact with the skin must be limited in frequency and duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly, withhold use, and seek medical advice.
- Only use as directed on undamaged skin.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- This formula has a very high concentration of free acids. We suggest use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not delicate.
- This product includes an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may enhance your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective gear and constrain sunlight exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.